PRICE: R450 000
Lovely double storey home that offers 4 en-suite bedrooms with airconditioning, 2 on ground floor and 2 on 1st floor. Open plan living areas and kitchen with separate scullery and pantry. Living door opens onto covered patio with built-in braai and in/outdoor bar. Private boma and swimming pool.
PRICE: R480 000 (10% Share)
This exquisite home offers 5 en-suite bedrooms, all bathrooms with outside showers. Large open-plan lounge with pool table and fully equipped kitchen with scullery. Guest toilet. TV room. Spacious entertainment patio with bar area and gas braai. Separate boma. Property is well situated within the golf estate and with high finishes.
PRICE: R450 000 (10% share)
This luxury home consists of 4 en-suite bedrooms with air-conditioning plus an extra playroom with a pool table. Open-plan kitchen with fully fitted scullery. Guest toilet. Lounge & dining room that opens out onto covered patio with built-in braai. Boma and sparkling swimming pool. 4 x undercover parking bays. Storeroom available with lockable built-in cupboards for shareholders’ use.
PRICE: R390 000 (10% share)
Spectacular home offering 4 en-suite bedrooms (two full bathrooms & two with showers only). Large open-plan lounge and fully equipped kitchen with coffee machine, ice machine, water filter, dishwasher, washing machine & tumble dryer. 4 air-conditioning units plus a fireplace for those chilly evenings. 4-seater golf cart available for the keen golf enthusiast or for an unique wildlife experience.
BENEFITS OF FRACTIONAL OWNERSHIP
- Any increase in the value of the property accrues to the shareholders. This is the major differentiating factor between fractional ownership and timeshare.
- Fractional ownership is better value for money - you only pay for your utilisation and not for the remainder of the year.
- Fractional ownership is affordable ownership in any number of exclusive destinations.
- The most exclusive addresses in South Africa normally increase in value faster than other residential properties would.
- Providing all of the relevant property shareholders agree, sub-letting of the member's weeks can be accommodated.
- Shared costs mean lower maintenance costs per shareholder.
- Higher occupancy, together with advanced Estate security systems mean that you have less concerns about your property's security.