THE ONLY BIG 5 GAME RESERVE IN GAUTENG
The Dinokeng Game Reserve is the first free-roaming Big 5 residential game reserve in Gauteng – and probably in the world – next to an urbanized area. It is a private/public initiative for which planning and development started in the early 2000’s. It was officially opened on 22 September 2011 after the introduction of four of the Big 5. The last of the Big 5 to be introduced in late 2012 were the Buffalo and they have settled in well.
- 4 x ensuite Bedrooms
- Guest toilet
- Open plan kitchen with scullery and pantry
- Big patio and entertainment area with sliding doors.
- Swimming pool with outside shower
- Big bar and reception area
- Garage for 3 vehicles including the game viewing vehicle
- Water hole with viewing area and night lighting
- House well build
- Also features a cottage
- The house is on 23.1 Ha which is part of Denokeng.
- Price includes tools, furniture and Game viewing vehicle
- Lots of water with 2x boreholes