KUDU LODGE - THE PERFECT FAMILY GETAWAY
Kudu Lodge is located within Ditholo Wildlife Estate, a 1000-hectare of pristine indigenous African forest, preserved with a variety of fauna and flora to ensure sustainability. The estate is situated in the heart of the Limpopo set against the beautiful backdrop of the Waterberg mountains.
Accommodation at Kudu Lodge comprises 4 separate rooms each with its own private entrance, wooden deck area, and en-suite bathroom. There are 2 rooms furnished with king-size beds and 2 furnished with twin beds.
These luxury rooms share a communal lapa with an open-plan lounge, dining, and kitchen. The lounge area has a large L-shape leather couch. The dining area has an 8-seater dining room table and a built-in braai. The living area leads out onto a wooden deck area with an attached swimming pool and boma area. There is a game driving vehicles available for game drives.
The reserve offers various hiking trails, cycling routes, and game viewing trails, there is also a restaurant, bar, and spa. Ditholo Wildlife Estate is the perfect bush getaway only 230 km from Johannesburg. The surrounding area is rich in game farms, hunting farms and golf courses. Within 30 minutes is Zebula golf course, Elements golf course, and Euphoria golf course.
For children entertainment, there is the Aventura water park in Bela Bela as well as Walking with the Elephants in Zebula or feeding the lions at Mabalingwe Nature Reserve.
- 4 x luxury bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining room
- Large windows and sliding doors looking over a beautiful dam
- Timeless kitchen, made from recycled Oregon pine
- An indoor braai with an outdoor experience
- Outdoor bench and boma for the late-night fires
- Splash pool and teak deck of the highest quality
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Open air game viewing vehicle to take on your own game drives
- Luxury leather couches and solid wood dining table
- Pool table and dart board
- Fully furnished, including TV in the main building and in bedrooms
- DStv & Ice machine
- Washing machine, fridge, tumble dryer and dishwasher
- All cutlery, crockery and linen include
Contact Hennie today on 082 452 7993 to arrange for a viewing
Fill in the form below to arrange for a viewing