MADIKWE ...UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY ...5 *
LUXURY PRIVATE LODGE
Two shares, 2 weeks are for sale in this Share Block Lodge – in this luxurious magical bush getaway.
Ngau Lodge is one of the Private Luxury Lodges located in the Madikwe Game reserve. The lodge sleeps 10 people in private double bedrooms, bath room en suite including a shower “el fresco” and a private outside desck.
Madikwe Game Reserve is a prime wildlife safari destination with mainly luxury private game lodges rated 5 and 4 stars of the highest quality.
Madikwe is only 3,5 hours drive from JHB and PTA and is one of the largest game reserves in South Africa (5th largest) and is malaria free. Besides many other wildlife species, the Big 5 and Wild Dog, are found in the reserve.
The Private Lodge is fully equipped and is permanently staffed with a qualified Game Ranger couple and two House- keeping staff. The staff are located on the property in their own separate quarters and are on call 24/7
There is a laundry located on the site – with washing machine and drying facilities.
Accommodation for 10 people in 5 luxurious double bedrooms,
Private swimming Pool
Lodge provides it’s Lodge owned Toyota Land Cruiser for private bush traversing and game viewing. The qualified resident Game ranger conducts all the game drives.
Terms and Conditions:
- Luxury Fully furnished and fully Equipped
- Luxury linen, towels and full kitchen catering equipment
- Strictly 10 people only (including any infants)
- No pets permitted
- Any breakages to be paid to Game Ranger prior to departure
- Arrival on Thursdays 2pm onwards
- Departure on Wednesdays by 12 midday
- Dates per annum are determined by a “draw” at the AGM each year Annual levies, transfer duties, taxes and any sundry costs are excluded from purchase price e.g. Madikwe Game Reserve entrance fees, wood, vehicle fuel levies, staff gratuities, breakages, special levies
SHARE PRICE: 2 shares = 2weeks
R298 – R310,000.00 (after agent’s commissions etc)
Annual Levies: R3333.33 per month
CONTACT US TO FIND OUT MORE
The purchaser physically acquires a percentage (%) shareholding in a private company that onws the property. Your receive a share certificate and the ownership form allows you the use of the property on a certain number of allocated weeks depending on the percentage of shares you have purchased. This fractional ownership opportunity provides for 3 - 13 shareholders in the relevant property. Example - 13 shareholders: 1/13 share will equate to a 4 week usage per shareholder per annum on a rotational basis.
The property will be managed by the Seller, who has the infrastructure and expertise to manage all the related aspects of the syndication, should the shareholders so wish.
The Seller has developed various utilisation rosters for an array of properties. Preferred usage is different for every resort and area and rosters are developed for the maximum utilisation of the owners. A specific roster is designed for each property before the efective date of the syndication. In most of the roster systems the usage weeks are rotated on an annual basis. This means that if "shareholder 1" uses the property for the first week in December, next year he will use the second week and week three the year after that. Therefore all the shares have the same value and all shareholders will have equal opportunity to use the property in peak periods. The Seller originally sets up the roster for a period of at least 10 years. Every shareholder thus knows exactly what periods he will have usage. Again this is at the shareholder's discretion should they want to change the roster in future. Weeks can also be swapped on an individual basis.
The monthly levy varies from one leisure estate to the next and also according to the size of the residence which will include estate levies, maintenance, cleaning, gas, electricity, water, sewerage, property taxes, DSTV, insurance, bookkeeping, audits, etc.
BENEFITS OF FRACTIONAL OWNERSHIP
- Any increase in the value of the property accrues to the shareholders. This is the major differentiating factor between fractional ownership and timeshare.
- Fractional ownership is better value for money - you only pay for your utilisation and not for the remainder of the year.
- Fractional ownership is affordable ownership in any number of exclusive destinations.
- The most exclusive addresses in South Africa normally increase in value faster than other residential properties would.
- Providing all of the relevant property shareholders agree, sub-letting of the member's weeks can be accommodated.
- Shared costs mean lower maintenance costs per shareholder.
- Higher occupancy, together with advanced Estate security
systems mean that you have less concerns about your property's security.