MARULANI - A BUSH LOVER'S DELIGHT
Marulani Game Farm is situated in the Waterberg Mountains, approximately 10 km's northwest of Bela Bela (previously known as Warmbaths).
This bush-lovers paradise hosts to a wide variety of birdlife, giraffe, and small antelope. Of the Big Five, only the leopard is represented at Marulani. The decision to exclude large game was because shareholders wanted to be able to jog, cycle and walk around the farm in safety.
The tranquility of the environment is preserved in that Marulani is one of the least dense developments in the area with only 50 sites allocated with 40 homes built on the 1000 hectare farm.
Shareholders have access to the entire farm with their shares entitling them to use and occupy a specific property. The share block is financially sound and the reports are available on request. The farm is managed by a board of directors, a farm manager and several employees. Top notch security protocols are employed at all times. There are no transfer duties payable.
As for other activities, there are several nearby premier golf courses including the renowned Elements Golf Club just 14kms from Bela Bela & Marulan's gate. The mineral baths at Bela Bela are also popular with shareholders. Some have also opted to become members of the Warmbad Boat Club.
There is no property tax at Marulani and all power is solar generated
Magnificent Bushveld and mountain views.
- Luxury open plan double volume thatch roof holiday house, or permanent residence.
- Full roof height apex windows and stack doors bring the outside inside.
- 3 bedrooms en suite, two with lofts.
- Large hearth and braai in living area.
- Fireplace in main bedroom and built in outside braai.
- Walk in pantry which also serves as a safe.
- Rhodesian teak wooden deck as well as a sandstone tiled deck and steps that lead down to a mountain side viewing/picnic deck.
- Double thatched carport.
- The price includes all furniture, fittings, fridge, Smeg gas stove, curtains, house and kitchen ware and crockery, solar panels, inverter, batteries, generator, tools as well as a beautiful Landrover game viewing vehicle with a durable canvas cover etc.
PRICE: R2 500 000
MP015 | Fantastic views with complete privacy
3x ensuite Bedrooms
Open plan living and dining room
Open plan kitchen with pantry
Large covered patio
Boma and outside braai
Covered parking for 2 vehicles
Levies R3 300 per month all included
MPS 014 | Let the Bushveld surround you
3 X Huge Bedrooms
1 Bathroom and separate toilet
Stunning swimming pool
Kitchen and Lounge with inside braai
Covered parking for 2 vehicles
MPS 013 | Escape to your own private Bush camp
3 X Chalets with own bathrooms
Boma and Lapa double up as the kitchen
MPS 012 | Be part of the Bushveld
2 X Bedrooms and 2 X Lofts
Living room with open plan kitchen and fireplace.
Bathroom with separate toilet.
Covered parking for 2 vehicles.
Stoep and Boma area with wonderful views.
MPS 011 | A True Bushveld Experience
3 X Chalets with common bathroom with showers and toilets
Living room, Kitchen and pantry.
Covered stoep with washing facilities.
Toyota Game viewing vehicle included.
MPS 010 | True Bushveld Home with exceptional views
Open plan Living room with Dining room and Bar area.
Kitchen with washing facilities
Walk in Safe
3 Bedrooms with 2 Bathrooms. Main Bedroom ensuite.
Lovely Swimming pool
Fireplace and Boma.