Two for the price of one
In the heart of one of the very few malaria-free, Big Five Nature Reserves in South-Africa’s Limpopo Province, you can own and live in this beautiful modern, thatched lodge. The home, completed in 2004 provides you with the ideal weekend breakaway from city life, allows you to enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the Bushveld with all your city-luxuries, a mere 140km from Pretoria CBD. This spacious, luxuriously quality-finished lodge consists of two buildings:
PRICE: R3 950 000
The main house, under thatch, consists of
- four large bedrooms, three bathrooms (main en-suite with corner-bath, wc and shower)
- A large kitchen with plenty cupboards, granite tops (Dakar green), granite dish basin and granite rinse bowl with Italian taps and under-counter white goods
- a large lounge with double-volume to roof
- a safe storage room
- a dining room
- a spacious reception room
- a TV room with DSTV-Explora installation
- a studio or games room
- tiles throughout the house
- solid timber internal doors
- a balcony under thatch with mist makers installed as well as a tiled patio to view passing wildlife from and
- wooden blinds and high-quality curtains for entire house included
Hennie on 082 452 7993 to arrange a viewing
- a double garage
- lock-up storeroom and
- self-contained servant’s quarters (with a full bathroom) on ground level with a
- first-floor two bedroomed apartment (with a full bathroom) with /li>
- Two bedrooms
- Tiled floors
- Full bathroom
- Breakfast counter and
- Loft for those unexpected guests
- Its own DSTV-installation
- The apartment can be rented out with a monthly income of ±R3,500
- This apartment also boasts its own large balcony for enjoyment of the view and passing wildlife with a view of your own waterhole. Both the lodge and apartment have magnificent North-facing views of the surrounding Bushveld and the Waterberg foothills.
Add to this a swimming pool for the hot summer days and a Boma with power as well as a built-in barbeque (braai), from where you can watch the game come for a sunset drink of water at your own waterhole on the property and it all makes for unforgettable living in your own piece of the Bushveld.
The lodge was completed in 2004, consists of 395m2 floor space, stands on 5,000m2 exclusive use land, with a well-treed ‘garden’ and a real bushveld ‘lawn’ and boasts a birding list of 149 identified species at the house.
You will have to love wildlife, as your lodge is visited daily by Nyala, Impala, Kudu, Warthog, Bushbuck and occasionally by Buffalo, Elephant, Giraffe and numerous species of nocturnal wildlife like Civet, porcupine, Brown hyena and the occasional badger.
- A 1-year old game viewing vehicle (11-seater) that is fully registered and licensed is included and allows you to traverse the 8,500ha of game viewing area that Mabalingwe offers in the comfort of your own vehicle.
- To stay in touch with the world, you have your own cell phone booster (all 3 networks PLUS 3-G data as well as high speed Wifi Internet access throughout the house.
- Borehole water and Eskom-supplied power and Mabalingwe-refuse processing makes you totally independent from any municipality and/or their behaviour.
- The lodge is situated close to Mabalingwe’s own sealed (tar) runway (1200mx20m) that can handle even small jet aircraft and caters for fly-in weekends, while mobile phone reception is available at the lodge. What are you waiting for? Don’t miss out on the opportunity.