Shona Langa Offers
- Situated 55km from Bela-Bela (Warmbaths) in the Mabula district, deep into the wilderness and splendour of the Limpopo Province, lies stretched before you a celebration of untamed Africa.
- Majestic Tamboti and Leadwood trees tower over numerous acacia species leading the way to a seasonal marsh land attracting hundreds of bird species while the green pastures sprout to the delight of the antelope.
- The evenings unfold gently with crystal clear skies allowing the constellation to sparkle with extraordinary brilliance and the silence is interrupted only by calls of the bush.
- This beautiful setting of natural Bushveld is inhabited by a large variety of wildlife that can be viewed from numerous meandering trails or the leisure of your pool deck at sunset.
- Buffalo breeding project investment opportunity exclusively for home owners.
- Now you have the very affordable opportunity to own your private and exclusive getaway in this perfect setting with views over water, bush or mountains secluded from the hustle and bustle to ensure peace and tranquility.
- Architectural and development guidelines safeguard the beauty of the environment and the exclusive status of your investment, with unprecedented gains in years to come.